Monday, June 21, 2010

I hold my head up to the sky;

 Asoft breeze blows through my open balcony doors, the trees outside dance in autumns breath. Rustling leaves and the faint murmur of the city can be heard, life is full of strange happenings and unexpected events that speed our train to new stops, new lessons and new experiences. Sometimes though the train seems to be going so fast that one begins to wonder, will it crash?

My room is a utter disaster at the moment, a room that is full of my collected memories, my journeys and my hopes and dreams. It represents me and the life I have lived, all put together in one room. A room that seems to echo the mess of my current state of mind. Yet it is calm at the same time as the dawn sunrise casts its warm shadows through the curtains. My inner turmoil is being sorted through one peice at a time. One ache and one hurt at a time.

Inspiration can be found everywhere; the way nature lives in beautiful harmony, the way soft sunlight hits my darlings eyes, the way a hot summer's afternoon lying under a willow tree can perfectly show your heart what it wants, you just have to lift your head

Yesterday, I left school, I 'dropped out' as they put it. Something that is many times considered to be only for the hopeless, the ones with no goals or ambition.What if I said though that I know there is more to life and I know I am destined for other things and I know everything will be alright? I left a world that lacked inspiration, but no, i'm not dreamer with her heads in the cloud. I want to live a real life, full of real beauty and real experiences. In a real life there are challenges, growth and sometimes pain, as long as it is real, then I live a beautiful life full of people I love and a life that is full of inspiration.

No matter what life throws at you, remember you can do it. Nothing comes into our life that we cannot over come..
Until next time my darlings...

6 comments:

  1. I really liked this post, I like people who know how they feel and what they want. You only get one life, live it how you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written, darling!
    Especially loving the quote at the end!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, everything about this post is pure perfection. You truly have a way with words, my love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new path in life. I dearly hope it brings you success and happiness. And that feeling of being on a train going to fast-- I think it means you're really living life!

    ReplyDelete