Monday, June 21, 2010

Somewhere between the pond and the forest;


Trees stood bare as their leaves fell and the sky filled with clouds cried softly. The sound of birds singing to their loves could be heard over the soft falling rain and the air was bitterly cold. The air smelt of freshness, of new beginnings.

Whilst this is not the first time I write to you, maybe a quick introduction is needed as time passes to quickly and the mind can forget.

Favourite Smell; chocolate&rraspberries
Favourite Sound; accordion
Favourite to your sense of touch; Frogs&petals
Favourite Flower; Wild Roses
Favourite Bird; Swan
  This will be my journal, my space, for my thoughts,dreams and inspiration. Life brings changes and experiences, choices to make and decisions to carry through.
Until next time my darlings..
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post, darling!
    Love these pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is truly such a beautiful, elegant post. Loving the prose and the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back!!! (This is Toni-Yvonne right? =)) I've sorely missed your eloquent and dreamy posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. swans are so beautiful and megestic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend is amazing at the accordion. Lovely post (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first picture is absolutely amazing!! could you tell me who took it maybe?

    shukura

    ReplyDelete