Friday, June 25, 2010

Darling please, just make it go away;


Outside the sky is clear yet no stars shine and the moon seems so far away tonight.. Not a sound stirs the still night, I am well beyond sleep. Time seems to have escaped my reality.
I told myself I wasn't going to write when I was feeling like this, yet it wouldn't be a very honest journal, would it? Like a beautiful rose love has its thorns. Life has its road blocks. Sometimes it all seems to much, I just wish it would all go away, the pain, the memories. One must keep going though.

I often stay up late, thinking and ironically dreaming. I do know in my heart all will be well and I will soon be in your arms. These are hard times for us both, but my darling, don't give up. I believe in you. You can push me away.. i'll still be here waiting. 

There are times in ones life when many things seem to happen at once, a cluster of negative emotions, a cluster of negative happenings. Yet whilst these times are hard remember, everything that once made life beautiful to you; the soft pink of a rose, the way the sun shines through the trees... It is all still there.

Until next time my darlings...

10 comments:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's <3
    Mmm, for the hundred bad things that happen there'll be something, maybe just one thing, that it's worth putting up with the bad for (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw did you really write that?

    that ws so sad yet so beautiful i hope your ok =s

    and thankyou very much im super happy that u liked my post.... im soo happy u did..and thankyou for takin time out to comment on it Mademoiselle muchas gracias


    xxxshukura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous post, darling!
    Beautifully written!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a talent for writing dear! I love the images you chose to go along with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope all things are well again soon enough for you and your darling. As lovely as your writing is (and always has been!), I'm sad to see it tinged with sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post :)

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh how lovely . Beautiful post dear !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your writing is so fluid and lovely; I absolutely adore this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLO I JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE MAN U SOUND EMO IN YOUR STUFF EVERYTHING WILL BE OOOKK
    LOVEEE YOU
    JUST EMAILED YOU HUNN
    TALK TO YOU LATER
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete